Nando's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nando's Employee Review

Productive & Fun Workplace

5 July 2016
Best company to learn team management, customer service, complaint handling & solving, customer engagement, forecasting sells/inventory stock/labour hours, staff hiring/handling/maintaining & if necessary then firing,
Pros
On going training, team environment, free launch.
Cons
long distance place
21 April 2017
I have been working with Nandos for 2,5 years and during that time I have gained heaps of NZ Managerial experience and had met lots of Hospo professionals.

Nando's is a great company to work if you are able to work under pressure , but at the same time we always have fun while working together as family. We have created great team work environment where everyone enjoys coming for the shift.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No free lunches
4 September 2019
The workplace is a good place to work. The staff meal is also very good. They literally treat us humanly and that very rare nowadays in Hospitality industry.
17 June 2019
I’ve been working at Nandos for almost 2 years now and I must say it has been a lot of fun. You get the opportunity to meet new people who are always helpful. When I first started working it was a lot of fun, your always in a different position so your never at the same place and your constantly learning something new. I’ve learnt so much which I am always great full for. This is the 4th manager now and this manager is the worst of them all. He doesn’t help the team when it gets stressful, he only claps his hands and walks around doing nothing or he’ll yell at you without thinking to help. He puts the staff down telling shifty’s to put the staff in the back so they “hate the job and resign” instead of placing them elsewhere where they can become stronger in the given position, which is really sad. Stressful bit is the rush hour and having to do extra work but as long as your working together as a team your fine.
Pros
Free lunch, new friends.
Cons
Manager puts down his staff.