Nando's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nando's Employee Review

productive

22 January 2018
A typical day at work, was that I have already planed on what to do at work and knowing the day was going to be fine. What I learned was always give the best for the customers liking and always busy yourself even if there's no work to be done. Workplace culture was hard for me because I didn't know what the team was talking about as they were speaking their own language. The hardest part of the job was, when it gets busy you get stressed out because people are telling you different things to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping out in the kitchen and learning how to cook.
Pros
free hot chips
Cons
finished late
13 May 2020
Same role
Front of House Worker - Part Time (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
I did enjoy my time working at Nandos; both at Onehunga and Manukau. I did meet wonderful people there and I did build a strong work relationship with my workmates and customers as well.
16 June 2020
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Mt. Eden, Auckland
I enjoy doing Customer Service in Nando's. Staff is very co-operative. Everyday is a great challenge and In busy time, love to manage everything (Staff,Customer)together.
23 December 2019
Foh and Boh (Current Employee) - Porirua, Wellington
Boss deducts breaks you don't take so you don't get paid the full amount you work
Not enough hours available when you constantly ask

Poor pay for what you do

Management useless, unprofessional, ineffective

Unhygienic place, often fails audits

Coworkers have a habit of talking behind each others backs

Awful shifts and boss tends to make things up as they goes along which makes you look stupid when customers ask for things we don't do or against procedure and says the boss odes it for them all the time

Perk: A free meal per shift of $15.50 :/