Nando's Employee Review

productive
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland22 January 2018
A typical day at work, was that I have already planed on what to do at work and knowing the day was going to be fine. What I learned was always give the best for the customers liking and always busy yourself even if there's no work to be done. Workplace culture was hard for me because I didn't know what the team was talking about as they were speaking their own language. The hardest part of the job was, when it gets busy you get stressed out because people are telling you different things to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping out in the kitchen and learning how to cook.
Pros
free hot chips
Cons
finished late

Other Nando's Employee Reviews

Good start to a job but
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 June 2019
I’ve been working at Nandos for almost 2 years now and I must say it has been a lot of fun. You get the opportunity to meet new people who are always helpful. When I first started working it was a lot of fun, your always in a different position so your never at the same place and your constantly learning something new. I’ve learnt so much which I am always great full for. This is the 4th manager now and this manager is the worst of them all. He doesn’t help the team when it gets stressful, he only claps his hands and walks around doing nothing or he’ll yell at you without thinking to help. He puts the staff down telling shifty’s to put the staff in the back so they “hate the job and resign” instead of placing them elsewhere where they can become stronger in the given position, which is really sad. Stressful bit is the rush hour and having to do extra work but as long as your working together as a team your fine.
Pros
Free lunch, new friends.
Cons
Manager puts down his staff.
Fun and long hours
Back of house (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand22 May 2019
Very organised system everyone works well with each other. Enjoyed meeting friendly employees and were very helpful with helping me start out on my first few days. Everything was pretty straight forward so i was able to learn things pretty quickly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.