Nando's Employee Review

productive
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland22 January 2018
A typical day at work, was that I have already planed on what to do at work and knowing the day was going to be fine. What I learned was always give the best for the customers liking and always busy yourself even if there's no work to be done. Workplace culture was hard for me because I didn't know what the team was talking about as they were speaking their own language. The hardest part of the job was, when it gets busy you get stressed out because people are telling you different things to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping out in the kitchen and learning how to cook.
Pros
free hot chips
Cons
finished late

Other Nando's Employee Reviews

Busy productive and fun sometimes
Multiskilled Staff (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland4 September 2019
The workplace is a good place to work. The staff meal is also very good. They literally treat us humanly and that very rare nowadays in Hospitality industry.
Awesome culture and great skills learnt
Team member at Nando's (Former Employee) –  Albany, Auckland21 August 2019
Learnt so much at my time at nandos, could work every aspect within 5 months. The people and team at nandos are super helpful and the best teams to work with. Pay is also alright, you get paid good for what you do.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours and training
Cons
Late nights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nando's. Our community is ready to answer.