Nestlé logo
Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,679 reviews

Well organised, collaborative and fun work place

I recommend to work with Nestle, it was a good company to work, nice and clean , so collaborative and fun work place, people were so friendly, welcome, even the management. Food were so delicious, nice and clean, and also they have their own shop, and everythings discount to all the employees. So secure and safe workplace, like Health & Safety, PPE. They have their Union, and also they teach all the workers in all areas of the company,like in different departments so for employees to know each and every department and what they do. Every XMas holidays the company offers bonuses for all the employees and also we have 2 to 3 weeks holidays. I like working with Nestle, working there is not that hard works, so easy and light works, only few manual works but the most of the works are all run by machine. And that's why I highly recommend Nestle.

Pros

Nice food

Cons

8 hours per day

great

I worked only afew shifts as i was still yet to prove myself to them with all the permanent only on holiday at the time I was only working temparary at the time I had applied for a position there.

Fine

Very professional managers who were both down to earth & very approachable & helpful. Made the interview easier then expected. Also look after their staff with benefits & are supportive.

nice and great place

my review was that it was a great job to work at also it was great meeting new people and nice people who were friendly.nice ammount of working hours.

Pros

free lunches

Value Based Company culture

Nestle stands of a few core values including Quality, Transparency, Integrity and trust, they are all rooted in RESPECT. and where ever you see such strong values you can guest how supportive and amazing it company would be.

Fun work place

We come to work every day happy and a reminder of safety first. We learn a lot of different skill by transferring line to line and also SAM and SAP system. sometime pushing or rush. they do respect cultures. Sometimes employee are not all the same. Some put in their good support to work hard as a team, some dont care. Benefits are great and support with family in good and bad times.also great skills.

Pros

free lunch every 1ooo hrs without injury

Cons

Time and a half/ double

Almost excellent

The team compose of 12 QAs. I really loved each and everyone of them. Our boss was very nice as well. Even up to this date , we are still manage to contact each other thru social media and phone texting.

Fun people

I had 21good years working there I have been involved with working with alot off good people and have had fun doing so have learnt a lot over those years and am grateful I got the chance

Pros

Rewarded for our efforts

Cons

To much old machinery

Fast growing food industry

Heaps of Maggi flavours are in process every year. More opportunities for promotion in the field. Process operator, line managers, grade 5. TPM is in progress. Recognition is also part of individual or team work Get forkhoist training at work before going for licence. Every Friday workers get free fruits. Milk, coffee, Milo , sugar, tea also provided together with a canteen with various menus each day. Overtime also provided.

Pros

Free lunches special occasion also when target is met

Cons

3 shifts going on

loved it

loved working at nestle factory . was one of the best places I had ever worked. not only were the workers all positive and happy but they also made the new comers (myself) very comfortable n were also very inviting.. all questions were answered if you didn't understand they would explain it to u

Pros

Great environment

Jobs at Nestlé

See more jobs

Productive professional fun and friendly work environment

productive staff are always engaged in their daily activities, staff are professional yet companionable who have a sense of humour and are very accepting. Nestle was a fun working environment as there is always food, chocolate or coffee around.

Typical day at work would be no issues at work . Learned how to deal with different cultures and team work. Management very supportive Co workers- Helpful the hardest part of the job. Take as a pinch of salt Enjoyable part of my job I like what I am doing.

Pros

Management, Coworkers supportive

Fun work Place

A Very good job. Benefits are very good. Cant say much but five stars from me :D. Really looking out for each other. Love it all

Pros

Fun Team

Cons

awesome people here to work with great benefits and the money was good to. i would rate this place a 10/10 place to work in Nz

Pros

free food

Cons

late hours

Great Learning Experience.

I enjoyed everything about this job. I worked on everyline in the company and enjoyed all of the tasks i was assigned to do. I loved working in a team in this company because everyone everywhere I went were exceptional at their jobs. I also loved working as a machine operator, this was my favourite position with this company.

awsome review

working in chocolate factory was the best same as maggie department but would have parffered being transfered to the previous facory

fast pace job exciting work enviroment

thoroughly enjoyed this fast pace mahi team work was evident everyday. Health and safety was expressed often through your workday I enjoyed this Mahi was awsome to work here

Pros

fast and efficient

Cons

oncall basis

Hardest part of the job

Working at Nestle was a good experience. I worked in the Lab. I was doing sampling even thou when it rains you would have to walk a mile to get to sampling the packages and also sampling the raw materials eg:almonds, flour, ingredients that are used in food packagings

Fun work place

enjoyable environment to work in. you learn how to cope with fast machines, the management is really striced so nothing will go past without it being noticed.

Pros

free lunch, smoke area, vending machines

placing note in the wrong file

when I first started working for placemaker my very first day I was so nervous so I was asked to do some filing and I place some note in the wrong file but luckily I double check what I have done and find the mistake and correct it which was a good thing to double check but yes everything else when well and I did a good job and love working for placemaker even though was only for six month

Excellent working environment

Again cant say much since it was a temporary job. Learnt a lot as it was my first job in New Zaeland where i performed duties related to Accounting side.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Too far from my residence
  • Nestlé