Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 19 reviews matching the search See all 7,148 reviews
Almost excellent
Chemistry Technician (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland28 November 2018
The team compose of 12 QAs. I really loved each and everyone of them. Our boss was very nice as well. Even up to this date , we are still manage to contact each other thru social media and phone texting.
Fun people
Machine Operator cook (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 September 2018
I had 21good years working there I have been involved with working with alot off good people and have had fun doing so have learnt a lot over those years and am grateful I got the chance
Pros
Rewarded for our efforts
Cons
To much old machinery
Fast growing food industry
Process Operator (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland28 July 2018
Heaps of Maggi flavours are in process every year. More opportunities for promotion in the field. Process operator, line managers, grade 5.

TPM is in progress. Recognition is also part of individual or team work

Get forkhoist training at work before going for licence. Every Friday workers get free fruits. Milk, coffee, Milo , sugar, tea also provided together with a canteen with various menus each day.

Overtime also provided.
Pros
Free lunches special occasion also when target is met
Cons
3 shifts going on
loved it
General Packaging Grader (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland12 June 2017
loved working at nestle factory . was one of the best places I had ever worked. not only were the workers all positive and happy but they also made the new comers (myself) very comfortable n were also very inviting.. all questions were answered if you didn't understand they would explain it to u
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Productive professional fun and friendly work environment
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Parnell, Auckland12 June 2017
productive staff are always engaged in their daily activities, staff are professional yet companionable who have a sense of humour and are very accepting. Nestle was a fun working environment as there is always food, chocolate or coffee around.
Customer Service And Physical Logistics (Former Employee) –  Parnell18 August 2016
Typical day at work would be no issues at work .
Learned how to deal with different cultures and team work.
Management very supportive
Co workers- Helpful
the hardest part of the job. Take as a pinch of salt
Enjoyable part of my job I like what I am doing.
Pros
Management, Coworkers supportive
Fun work Place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland17 July 2016
A Very good job. Benefits are very good. Cant say much but five stars from me :D. Really looking out for each other. Love it all
Pros
Fun Team
Health and safety coordinator (Former Employee) –  Auckland15 May 2016
awesome people here to work with great benefits and the money was good to. i would rate this place a 10/10 place to work in Nz
Pros
free food
Cons
late hours
Great Learning Experience.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland1 March 2016
I enjoyed everything about this job. I worked on everyline in the company and enjoyed all of the tasks i was assigned to do. I loved working in a team in this company because everyone everywhere I went were exceptional at their jobs. I also loved working as a machine operator, this was my favourite position with this company.
awsome review
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, N3 February 2016
working in chocolate factory was the best same as maggie department but would have parffered being transfered to the previous facory
fast pace job exciting work enviroment
Factory Process worker (Former Employee) –  Wiri, N30 August 2015
thoroughly enjoyed this fast pace mahi team work was evident everyday. Health and safety was expressed often through your workday I enjoyed this Mahi was awsome to work here
Pros
fast and efficient
Cons
oncall basis
Hardest part of the job
QA Lab assistant (Former Employee) –  Manukau Auckland5 August 2015
Working at Nestle was a good experience. I worked in the Lab. I was doing sampling even thou when it rains you would have to walk a mile to get to sampling the packages and also sampling the raw materials eg:almonds, flour, ingredients that are used in food packagings
Fun work place
Line Processor (Former Employee) –  Wiri, Manukau24 February 2015
enjoyable environment to work in. you learn how to cope with fast machines, the management is really striced so nothing will go past without it being noticed.
Pros
free lunch, smoke area, vending machines
placing note in the wrong file
administration (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, N21 January 2015
when I first started working for placemaker my very first day I was so nervous so I was asked to do some filing and I place some note in the wrong file but luckily I double check what I have done and find the mistake and correct it which was a good thing to double check but yes everything else when well and I did a good job and love working for placemaker even though was only for six month
Excellent working environment
ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE CLERK (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Auckland29 October 2014
Again cant say much since it was a temporary job.
Learnt a lot as it was my first job in New Zaeland where i performed duties related to Accounting side.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Too far from my residence
fun work environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Manukau, Auckland2 November 2013
A day at nestle was never the same. I worked in alot of different areas so I was never bored. The hardest part of the job was learning all the different roles they offered me, but the challenge was good. the most enjoyable part of the job was the amazing people.
Pros
work cafeteria
busy
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  manukau1 October 2013
Nestles was always hands on. this where I gained my health an safety cert from, where I learnt how to be a leader an to take charge of a team, co-workers was a great lot of people, most enjoyable part of the day at nestles was reaching my targets.
Pros
no free lunches but a great staff shop
Cons
time an a half was great
best place to work
territory sales manager (Former Employee) –  guranwala region18 September 2013
in nestle it is not a typical day . Everyday we give our selves a new target for the achievements , every member of the time works with the interest and hard work , everyday we learn new ways of who to takle our customers in the market and at the end who we achieve our mission . the hardest part of the job when we were delivered with short expiry milk around 15000 trays and we were asked to deliver the them in the market within two days . with the help of my teem i achieve the target with some technical training which i gave it to my teem . the most enjoyable is when we achive our target before time .