Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Review

Fast growing food industry

Heaps of Maggi flavours are in process every year. More opportunities for promotion in the field. Process operator, line managers, grade 5. TPM is in progress. Recognition is also part of individual or team work Get forkhoist training at work before going for licence. Every Friday workers get free fruits. Milk, coffee, Milo , sugar, tea also provided together with a canteen with various menus each day. Overtime also provided.

Pros

Free lunches special occasion also when target is met

Cons

3 shifts going on

Same role

Fun work place

We come to work every day happy and a reminder of safety first. We learn a lot of different skill by transferring line to line and also SAM and SAP system. sometime pushing or rush. they do respect cultures. Sometimes employee are not all the same. Some put in their good support to work hard as a team, some dont care. Benefits are great and support with family in good and bad times.also great skills.

Pros

free lunch every 1ooo hrs without injury

Cons

Time and a half/ double
Same location

nice and great place

my review was that it was a great job to work at also it was great meeting new people and nice people who were friendly.nice ammount of working hours.

Pros

free lunches

Same location

Almost excellent

The team compose of 12 QAs. I really loved each and everyone of them. Our boss was very nice as well. Even up to this date , we are still manage to contact each other thru social media and phone texting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2