Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Review

Fine

Very professional managers who were both down to earth & very approachable & helpful. Made the interview easier then expected. Also look after their staff with benefits & are supportive.

Well organised, collaborative and fun work place

I recommend to work with Nestle, it was a good company to work, nice and clean , so collaborative and fun work place, people were so friendly, welcome, even the management. Food were so delicious, nice and clean, and also they have their own shop, and everythings discount to all the employees. So secure and safe workplace, like Health & Safety, PPE. They have their Union, and also they teach all the workers in all areas of the company,like in different departments so for employees to know each and every department and what they do. Every XMas holidays the company offers bonuses for all the employees and also we have 2 to 3 weeks holidays. I like working with Nestle, working there is not that hard works, so easy and light works, only few manual works but the most of the works are all run by machine. And that's why I highly recommend Nestle.

Pros

Nice food

Cons

8 hours per day

great

I worked only afew shifts as i was still yet to prove myself to them with all the permanent only on holiday at the time I was only working temparary at the time I had applied for a position there.

nice and great place

my review was that it was a great job to work at also it was great meeting new people and nice people who were friendly.nice ammount of working hours.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.8K
2.9K
1.3K

• Nestlé
  • Fine
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?