Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Review

fun work environment

A day at nestle was never the same. I worked in alot of different areas so I was never bored. The hardest part of the job was learning all the different roles they offered me, but the challenge was good. the most enjoyable part of the job was the amazing people.

Pros

work cafeteria

great

I worked only afew shifts as i was still yet to prove myself to them with all the permanent only on holiday at the time I was only working temparary at the time I had applied for a position there.

Fun work place

We come to work every day happy and a reminder of safety first. We learn a lot of different skill by transferring line to line and also SAM and SAP system. sometime pushing or rush. they do respect cultures. Sometimes employee are not all the same. Some put in their good support to work hard as a team, some dont care. Benefits are great and support with family in good and bad times.also great skills.

Pros

free lunch every 1ooo hrs without injury

Cons

Time and a half/ double

loved it

loved working at nestle factory . was one of the best places I had ever worked. not only were the workers all positive and happy but they also made the new comers (myself) very comfortable n were also very inviting.. all questions were answered if you didn't understand they would explain it to u

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2