Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nestlé Employee Review

Fun work Place

17 July 2016
A Very good job. Benefits are very good. Cant say much but five stars from me :D. Really looking out for each other. Love it all
Pros
Fun Team
7 June 2020
Team worker (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
I worked only afew shifts as i was still yet to prove myself to them with all the permanent only on holiday at the time I was only working temparary at the time I had applied for a position there.
14 July 2019
Process Operator (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
We come to work every day happy and a reminder of safety first. We learn a lot of different skill by transferring line to line and also SAM and SAP system. sometime pushing or rush. they do respect cultures. Sometimes employee are not all the same. Some put in their good support to work hard as a team, some dont care. Benefits are great and support with family in good and bad times.also great skills.
Pros
free lunch every 1ooo hrs without injury
Cons
Time and a half/ double
12 June 2017
General Packaging Grader (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
loved working at nestle factory . was one of the best places I had ever worked. not only were the workers all positive and happy but they also made the new comers (myself) very comfortable n were also very inviting.. all questions were answered if you didn't understand they would explain it to u
Pros
Great environment