Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,757 reviews

great

I worked only afew shifts as i was still yet to prove myself to them with all the permanent only on holiday at the time I was only working temparary at the time I had applied for a position there.

Fun work place

We come to work every day happy and a reminder of safety first. We learn a lot of different skill by transferring line to line and also SAM and SAP system. sometime pushing or rush. they do respect cultures. Sometimes employee are not all the same. Some put in their good support to work hard as a team, some dont care. Benefits are great and support with family in good and bad times.also great skills.

Pros

free lunch every 1ooo hrs without injury

Cons

Time and a half/ double

loved it

loved working at nestle factory . was one of the best places I had ever worked. not only were the workers all positive and happy but they also made the new comers (myself) very comfortable n were also very inviting.. all questions were answered if you didn't understand they would explain it to u

Pros

Great environment

Fun work Place

A Very good job. Benefits are very good. Cant say much but five stars from me :D. Really looking out for each other. Love it all

Pros

Fun Team

Great Learning Experience.

I enjoyed everything about this job. I worked on everyline in the company and enjoyed all of the tasks i was assigned to do. I loved working in a team in this company because everyone everywhere I went were exceptional at their jobs. I also loved working as a machine operator, this was my favourite position with this company.

awsome review

working in chocolate factory was the best same as maggie department but would have parffered being transfered to the previous facory

Hardest part of the job

Working at Nestle was a good experience. I worked in the Lab. I was doing sampling even thou when it rains you would have to walk a mile to get to sampling the packages and also sampling the raw materials eg:almonds, flour, ingredients that are used in food packagings

Fun work place

enjoyable environment to work in. you learn how to cope with fast machines, the management is really striced so nothing will go past without it being noticed.

Pros

free lunch, smoke area, vending machines

placing note in the wrong file

when I first started working for placemaker my very first day I was so nervous so I was asked to do some filing and I place some note in the wrong file but luckily I double check what I have done and find the mistake and correct it which was a good thing to double check but yes everything else when well and I did a good job and love working for placemaker even though was only for six month

fun work environment

A day at nestle was never the same. I worked in alot of different areas so I was never bored. The hardest part of the job was learning all the different roles they offered me, but the challenge was good. the most enjoyable part of the job was the amazing people.

Pros

work cafeteria

busy

Nestles was always hands on. this where I gained my health an safety cert from, where I learnt how to be a leader an to take charge of a team, co-workers was a great lot of people, most enjoyable part of the day at nestles was reaching my targets.

Pros

no free lunches but a great staff shop

Cons

time an a half was great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.8K
2.9K
1.3K

• Nestlé
  • Manukau City, Auckland
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?