Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,755 reviews

Well organised, collaborative and fun work place

I recommend to work with Nestle, it was a good company to work, nice and clean , so collaborative and fun work place, people were so friendly, welcome, even the management. Food were so delicious, nice and clean, and also they have their own shop, and everythings discount to all the employees. So secure and safe workplace, like Health & Safety, PPE. They have their Union, and also they teach all the workers in all areas of the company,like in different departments so for employees to know each and every department and what they do. Every XMas holidays the company offers bonuses for all the employees and also we have 2 to 3 weeks holidays. I like working with Nestle, working there is not that hard works, so easy and light works, only few manual works but the most of the works are all run by machine. And that's why I highly recommend Nestle.

Pros

Nice food

Cons

8 hours per day

Fun people

I had 21good years working there I have been involved with working with alot off good people and have had fun doing so have learnt a lot over those years and am grateful I got the chance

Pros

Rewarded for our efforts

Cons

To much old machinery

Great Learning Experience.

I enjoyed everything about this job. I worked on everyline in the company and enjoyed all of the tasks i was assigned to do. I loved working in a team in this company because everyone everywhere I went were exceptional at their jobs. I also loved working as a machine operator, this was my favourite position with this company.

busy

Nestles was always hands on. this where I gained my health an safety cert from, where I learnt how to be a leader an to take charge of a team, co-workers was a great lot of people, most enjoyable part of the day at nestles was reaching my targets.

Pros

no free lunches but a great staff shop

Cons

time an a half was great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.8K
2.9K
1.3K

• Nestlé
  • Machine Operator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?