Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé Culture reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,723 reviews

Fine

Very professional managers who were both down to earth & very approachable & helpful. Made the interview easier then expected. Also look after their staff with benefits & are supportive.

nice and great place

my review was that it was a great job to work at also it was great meeting new people and nice people who were friendly.nice ammount of working hours.

Pros

free lunches

Fun work place

We come to work every day happy and a reminder of safety first. We learn a lot of different skill by transferring line to line and also SAM and SAP system. sometime pushing or rush. they do respect cultures. Sometimes employee are not all the same. Some put in their good support to work hard as a team, some dont care. Benefits are great and support with family in good and bad times.also great skills.

Pros

free lunch every 1ooo hrs without injury

Cons

Time and a half/ double

Productive professional fun and friendly work environment

productive staff are always engaged in their daily activities, staff are professional yet companionable who have a sense of humour and are very accepting. Nestle was a fun working environment as there is always food, chocolate or coffee around.

Typical day at work would be no issues at work . Learned how to deal with different cultures and team work. Management very supportive Co workers- Helpful the hardest part of the job. Take as a pinch of salt Enjoyable part of my job I like what I am doing.

Pros

Management, Coworkers supportive

Fun work Place

A Very good job. Benefits are very good. Cant say much but five stars from me :D. Really looking out for each other. Love it all

Pros

Fun Team

Cons

awesome people here to work with great benefits and the money was good to. i would rate this place a 10/10 place to work in Nz

Pros

free food

Cons

late hours

Great Learning Experience.

I enjoyed everything about this job. I worked on everyline in the company and enjoyed all of the tasks i was assigned to do. I loved working in a team in this company because everyone everywhere I went were exceptional at their jobs. I also loved working as a machine operator, this was my favourite position with this company.

fun work environment

A day at nestle was never the same. I worked in alot of different areas so I was never bored. The hardest part of the job was learning all the different roles they offered me, but the challenge was good. the most enjoyable part of the job was the amazing people.

Pros

work cafeteria

busy

Nestles was always hands on. this where I gained my health an safety cert from, where I learnt how to be a leader an to take charge of a team, co-workers was a great lot of people, most enjoyable part of the day at nestles was reaching my targets.

Pros

no free lunches but a great staff shop

Cons

time an a half was great

Jobs at Nestlé

See more jobs

best place to work

in nestle it is not a typical day . Everyday we give our selves a new target for the achievements , every member of the time works with the interest and hard work , everyday we learn new ways of who to takle our customers in the market and at the end who we achieve our mission . the hardest part of the job when we were delivered with short expiry milk around 15000 trays and we were asked to deliver the them in the market within two days . with the help of my teem i achieve the target with some technical training which i gave it to my teem . the most enjoyable is when we achive our target before time .

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2