Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,721 reviews

great

I worked only afew shifts as i was still yet to prove myself to them with all the permanent only on holiday at the time I was only working temparary at the time I had applied for a position there.

Fun people

I had 21good years working there I have been involved with working with alot off good people and have had fun doing so have learnt a lot over those years and am grateful I got the chance

Pros

Rewarded for our efforts

Cons

To much old machinery

Fast growing food industry

Heaps of Maggi flavours are in process every year. More opportunities for promotion in the field. Process operator, line managers, grade 5. TPM is in progress. Recognition is also part of individual or team work Get forkhoist training at work before going for licence. Every Friday workers get free fruits. Milk, coffee, Milo , sugar, tea also provided together with a canteen with various menus each day. Overtime also provided.

Pros

Free lunches special occasion also when target is met

Cons

3 shifts going on

Great Learning Experience.

I enjoyed everything about this job. I worked on everyline in the company and enjoyed all of the tasks i was assigned to do. I loved working in a team in this company because everyone everywhere I went were exceptional at their jobs. I also loved working as a machine operator, this was my favourite position with this company.

awsome review

working in chocolate factory was the best same as maggie department but would have parffered being transfered to the previous facory

fun work environment

A day at nestle was never the same. I worked in alot of different areas so I was never bored. The hardest part of the job was learning all the different roles they offered me, but the challenge was good. the most enjoyable part of the job was the amazing people.

Pros

work cafeteria

Jobs at Nestlé