Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé Management reviews

New Zealand24 reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,797 reviews

Well organised, collaborative and fun work place

I recommend to work with Nestle, it was a good company to work, nice and clean , so collaborative and fun work place, people were so friendly, welcome, even the management. Food were so delicious, nice and clean, and also they have their own shop, and everythings discount to all the employees. So secure and safe workplace, like Health & Safety, PPE. They have their Union, and also they teach all the workers in all areas of the company,like in different departments so for employees to know each and every department and what they do. Every XMas holidays the company offers bonuses for all the employees and also we have 2 to 3 weeks holidays. I like working with Nestle, working there is not that hard works, so easy and light works, only few manual works but the most of the works are all run by machine. And that's why I highly recommend Nestle.

Pros

Nice food

Cons

8 hours per day

Typical day at work would be no issues at work . Learned how to deal with different cultures and team work. Management very supportive Co workers- Helpful the hardest part of the job. Take as a pinch of salt Enjoyable part of my job I like what I am doing.

Pros

Management, Coworkers supportive

Cons

Fun work place

enjoyable environment to work in. you learn how to cope with fast machines, the management is really striced so nothing will go past without it being noticed.

Pros

free lunch, smoke area, vending machines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2