Nestlé

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
4.0Pay & Benefits

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,320 reviews

The very important part of the job is the health and safety, very strong.

Nestle is one of the best company I ever work with, their safety, productive, clean , good bosses, everything is in that company, workers are well look after by Nestle company.

Pros

Yes we do have free lunches, if we do hit the daily target, we do have free gift or award vouchers, we do have free Christmas gift etc..

Cons

8 hours approximately

Well organised, collaborative and fun work place

I recommend to work with Nestle, it was a good company to work, nice and clean , so collaborative and fun work place, people were so friendly, welcome, even the management. Food were so delicious, nice and clean, and also they have their own shop, and everythings discount to all the employees. So secure and safe workplace, like Health & Safety, PPE. They have their Union, and also they teach all the workers in all areas of the company,like in different departments so for employees to know each and every department and what they do. Every XMas holidays the company offers bonuses for all the employees and also we have 2 to 3 weeks holidays. I like working with Nestle, working there is not that hard works, so easy and light works, only few manual works but the most of the works are all run by machine. And that's why I highly recommend Nestle.

Pros

Nice food

Cons

8 hours per day

Fine

Very professional managers who were both down to earth & very approachable & helpful. Made the interview easier then expected. Also look after their staff with benefits & are supportive.

nice and great place

my review was that it was a great job to work at also it was great meeting new people and nice people who were friendly.nice ammount of working hours.

Pros

free lunches

Fun work place

We come to work every day happy and a reminder of safety first. We learn a lot of different skill by transferring line to line and also SAM and SAP system. sometime pushing or rush. they do respect cultures. Sometimes employee are not all the same. Some put in their good support to work hard as a team, some dont care. Benefits are great and support with family in good and bad times.also great skills.

Pros

free lunch every 1ooo hrs without injury

Cons

Time and a half/ double

Fun work Place

A Very good job. Benefits are very good. Cant say much but five stars from me :D. Really looking out for each other. Love it all

Pros

Fun Team

Cons

awesome people here to work with great benefits and the money was good to. i would rate this place a 10/10 place to work in Nz

Pros

free food

Cons

late hours

Excellent working environment

Again cant say much since it was a temporary job. Learnt a lot as it was my first job in New Zaeland where i performed duties related to Accounting side.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Too far from my residence

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Nestlé
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?