Nestlé
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nestlé Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
4.0Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,721 reviews

Fun work place

We come to work every day happy and a reminder of safety first. We learn a lot of different skill by transferring line to line and also SAM and SAP system. sometime pushing or rush. they do respect cultures. Sometimes employee are not all the same. Some put in their good support to work hard as a team, some dont care. Benefits are great and support with family in good and bad times.also great skills.

Pros

free lunch every 1ooo hrs without injury

Cons

Time and a half/ double

nice and great place

my review was that it was a great job to work at also it was great meeting new people and nice people who were friendly.nice ammount of working hours.

Pros

free lunches

loved it

loved working at nestle factory . was one of the best places I had ever worked. not only were the workers all positive and happy but they also made the new comers (myself) very comfortable n were also very inviting.. all questions were answered if you didn't understand they would explain it to u

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Typical day at work would be no issues at work . Learned how to deal with different cultures and team work. Management very supportive Co workers- Helpful the hardest part of the job. Take as a pinch of salt Enjoyable part of my job I like what I am doing.

Pros

Management, Coworkers supportive

Great Learning Experience.

I enjoyed everything about this job. I worked on everyline in the company and enjoyed all of the tasks i was assigned to do. I loved working in a team in this company because everyone everywhere I went were exceptional at their jobs. I also loved working as a machine operator, this was my favourite position with this company.

placing note in the wrong file

when I first started working for placemaker my very first day I was so nervous so I was asked to do some filing and I place some note in the wrong file but luckily I double check what I have done and find the mistake and correct it which was a good thing to double check but yes everything else when well and I did a good job and love working for placemaker even though was only for six month

Jobs at Nestlé