Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
New World Employee Reviews for Cashier
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 46 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Pretty much same stuff different day not much communication with peers which makes workday drag on, overly strict, not recommended for younger people as they look down on you and expect too much commitment. Nice work colleagues, recommended evening shifts.
great friendly staff , easy workloads regardless of area . uptodate training given with on going training . understanding and warming crews. leadership is good and runs smoothly.
happy go lucky atmosphere
long hours grumpy customers
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New World?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at New World. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 46 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about New World
- How should you prepare for an interview at New World?4 people answered
- What is the company culture like at New World?4 people answered
- What are the work environment and culture like?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at New World?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at New World?3 people answered
- What are the 11 steps to customer service?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at New World?3 people answered
- Does New World have a staff discount? How much is New World’s staff discount?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at New World?3 people answered
- Can a 14 years old work at new world2 people answered
See all questions and answers