New Zealand Army
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
New Zealand Army Employee Review

Excellent team environment at the grass roots level

14 August 2012
I have learnt the foundations for successful training and design
Pros
work life balance
Cons
28 May 2019
Same location
Medic, Administrator, and Supplier logistics (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
joined the army 2008 straight from high school. I joined as a medic first then a year later trade change to a Administrator for 6 years then joined reserved forces as a supplier logisitics. rejoined regular force 2015 as suptech logistics. here I learnt about warehousing, freight distribution, I gain a International air transport association qualification where I am qualified to send dangerous goods overseas.
As a administrator I gained, communication skills, networking, intermediate standard of computer skills, planning and tasking, management. I gain more experience than real qualifications in this role.
Pros
free medical and dental
Cons
spent alot of time away from family
2 October 2017
Supply Technician (Former Employee) - Christchurch, New Zealand
Good opportunities to make a life long career or have a good start to the working life. Plenty of sport involved and time off as well as early knock offs
Pros
Plenty of sport, good mates, cheap living, deployments
13 March 2017
Communications Officer (Former Employee) - Christchurch
It was the military so not much to disclose. It is what it is. There was a very social aspect to this and I have made life long friends no matter how many years pass, you just pick up where you left off, just a little rounder and more grey hairs.