New Zealand Automobile Association Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits
Loved the staff here lots of fun
AA Insurance Senior Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lower Hutt City, Wellington27 September 2016
I worked here for 5years and left to have my first daughter. I enjoyed the office and team culture and support i received here. It was a shame i couldn't go further in this role.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Staff Turnover
A workplace where you can meet extraordinary personalities and you will never be bored.
Team Manager-Outbound Retention Team (Current Employee) –  Auckland Central13 August 2012
A typical day at work usually starts with a friendly good morning when you walk through the door and ends with a friendly farewell. Whilst at the AA, I have learnt how to deliver excellent customer service, how to use tact and diplomacy, how to interact with people from all walks of life and I will continue to learn as well as gain maturity along the way.

Management are friendly, very busy people and my co-workers are extremely knowledgeable professionals in their respective fields.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to spend time with all the talented, witty and amazing personalities.
Pros
we all encourage and genuinely care about each other.
Cons
budget cuts