New Zealand Department of Corrections
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

New Zealand Department of Corrections Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

Manukau City, Auckland3 reviews
I would like to be part of team who have the same passion and objectives. I have learned about the team effort is more successful than the individual effort. I have always treat my team with respect and integrity. The hardest part of the job when the team have no passion about the job. Clear and concise communication within the team is the most enjoyable part of the job because everyone have the same knowledge about the job.
Pros
job security
Cons
inconsistency
Secure employment
Great working environment - team support

Supportive management - service manager

Good office condition

Challenging clients but support network fits in.
Pros
secure, stable and ongoing training with promotion and progression in role
Cons
challenging clients and high demand performance.
Everyday was never the same. Everyday brought on new learnings and developments. I enjoyed working in an environment that always kept me on my feet, always having something to do and working along side a great team. Within my first week of working in the Department of Corrections i had quickly learnt the basics of my admin role as well as the programs used for Clients. The hardest part of the job would be having to catch up if you have been set back due to absence or covering colleagues. The most enjoyable part of this job is i worked with a great team that were always willing to help where they they could.