New Zealand Department of Corrections
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

New Zealand Department of Corrections Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington

Wellington City, Wellington3 reviews
Seeing people achieve .
Busy with requests and projects
Learnt to manage people and form good relationships . Communication is a key factor when dealing with management and when dealing with trainees.

Culture comes in many forms, people, age and health . Each department within a company will display a difference in there daily working culture and still meet the operational goals and requirements, yet everyone enjoys their day.

Bringing correction. But as my communication and knowledge has developed so have my interpersonal skills.

Seeing people achieve their goals was very rewarding .
Pros
Uniform
Cons
Lack of clear commication
Best place of work for me so far!
I enjoyed everyday working at Department, I learned s much from my co-workers who have been there for 10 plus years. I enjoyed making a difference to those who were behind bars and shut out off the society. I was happy to give productive advice that enabled them to rehabilitate themselves for the better.
Pros
Making a difference is someones life daily.
Cons
None that i ca think of at this time.
This is a culturally different environment
During my time at Corrections, it was going through a restructure. The current culture was unsure of what was going to be the outcome of the ordeal.

My manager was a stable rock in the whole event and was primarily focused on the work and its people. He is a true manager.
Pros
Amazing manger
Cons
Restructure
Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Zealand Department of Corrections. Our community is ready to answer.
New Zealand Department of Corrections Reviews by Job Title