A formal attire
Blouse and slocks....
Good tidy work entire range preventable and smart
Comfortable , tidy dress wear with appropriate foot wear suited to the positions you are applying for.
I wear my clean,presentable and simple comportable dress during my interview.
Self-appearance is very important. First impression! As a female I prefer wearing a nice suit, pants or skirt, depends on weather condition (black colour) with a light coloured top, white colour looks professional. Stockings and low- heels not too high heels
Hawaiian shirt footy shorts and a nice pair of jandals ohh and may be an akubra
- What is the interview process like at New Zealand Government?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at New Zealand Government?One person answered
- What are the requirements to work in New Zealand Government as a laboratory scientist
- Can an indian on work visa apply for post advertised
- How can i apply for job and get working visa to your country
- What workers you are during argent working time?
- What are the Govt.policy in developing Dairy Industry?