New Zealand King Salmon
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

New Zealand King Salmon Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
good team
they were working all on the night shift friendly people good team an management to work for plus king salmon put you through courses to upgrade your skills so you can move up in the company or move too another part of the company
Great company to work for, challenging workplace, never a dull moment
Worked there for 16.5 years and always enjoyed my work, had an excellent operations manager who was a great mentor - Gary Booth
I ha great peer in Mark Nicholson another production manager with the company at the time. Had great staff and created a great working culture in my plant.

I was responsible for the H&S, Quality, compliance, plant planning, HR issues, budgeting, training, coaching and mentoring Supervisors and charge-hands over 3 shifts.

Chilled and frozen production
Pros
Loved working here, good conditions
easy going hard working factory
night shift workers were friendly and easy to get along with, I learned how to fillet, stone knives, print labels and run a factory, managers were also friendly and approachable, there was nothing hard about the job and I enjoyed working for king salmon new Zealand.
Pros
free dinner and free salmon
Cons
working long hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Zealand King Salmon. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7