New Zealand Labour Hire Employee Reviews

They don't care about their employee at all.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Auckland13 September 2019
They act like they do care about their employee for the first time at the interview, but actually they are not. Also they give some more advantage to their staff's friend. I don't recommend you to work for here as a labourer if you are not okay with gangster boss and getting bothered by and incompetent staffs.

There are plenty of labour hire company in New Zealand. Do not waste your time in here. Especially if you are not an European.
Pros
Located in City
Cons
Terrible attitude to employees, incompetent staffs, Discrimination exists among workers by staffs.
Such a supportive business!
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Mt Maunganui, Bay of Plenty5 February 2019
Empathetic work crew who understood what I needed and how to deliver it! Such a wonderful experience and one that allowed me to gain meaningful work! Would recommend highly!
Productive work place
Terminations (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland2 August 2018
Working at New Zealand Labour Hire, was one of the most exciting and enjoyable working environment i have been in, the staff are loving and always keen to help a hand, I would recommend
Pros
occasionally free lunches
Accomidateing
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty17 May 2017
Very helpful in helping me find full time work through out the duration of my stay in the country.
Very accomidating in dealing with any workplace issues that arose.
Not fun just boring
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury9 January 2017
Don't work for nz labour hire they are all money hungy won't care about there staff have to be one off the worse places to temp go work at one staff much better they will show you they care and pay hoildays
Pros
Cons
Money hungy
Official response from New Zealand Labour Hire
19 June 2018

Hi, I am sorry you have had this bad experience. Please call our office so we can discuss this further. We have had no complaints received to us directly before so this comes as a surprise to us.
Our Office number is 03 365 0060 or free phone 0800 MUSCLE

Productive and good
Temporary Contractor (Current Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury14 December 2016
Just a normal 9-5 Job, I really enjoyed working as a team, This company is a Temping company, but are very reliable for work! I strongly suggest these people!.
Awesome
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury4 March 2016
I love my work a lot because people are friendly at the work environment, and I like to work long hours and on saturday,I have gained some carpentry knowledge from my workmate which they shared their ideas and techniques.
Pros
bbq
Cons
no comments
Fun workplace
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N25 January 2016
I worked at various sites whilst with this company, definitely hard and strenuous work, but the co-workers made it that much easier.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Not entirely secure work