New Zealand Labour Hire
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

New Zealand Labour Hire Employee Reviews for Laborer

Laborer7 reviews
New Zealand7 reviews
Always on your feet
Working at NZLH was a really good opportunity for me as i was only just finishing school when i got the job. It taught me how to be on time and on task. Having just got out of school it helped me with some of my student expenses. I took away a lot of knowledge from being a laborer, it was also really good being able to be on the same site as a lot of other tradies.
They don't care about their employee at all.
They act like they do care about their employee for the first time at the interview, but actually they are not. Also they give some more advantage to their staff's friend. I don't recommend you to work for here as a labourer if you are not okay with gangster boss and getting bothered by and incompetent staffs.

There are plenty of labour hire company in New Zealand. Do not waste your time in here. Especially if you are not an European.
Pros
Located in City
Cons
Terrible attitude to employees, incompetent staffs, Discrimination exists among workers by staffs.
Such a supportive business!
Empathetic work crew who understood what I needed and how to deliver it! Such a wonderful experience and one that allowed me to gain meaningful work! Would recommend highly!
a good place to work
NZ Labour hire was a good employer. They always had work avaliable and management looked after their staff very well. the downside was low pay, uncertain downtime periods between jobs and long travel distances from home to a jobsite.
Pros
always keeping you in work, good management, Ppe
Cons
low pay, job could end at a moments notice, some job sites where beyond reach of transportation, uncertain periods of downtime between jobs
Accomidateing
Very helpful in helping me find full time work through out the duration of my stay in the country.
Very accomidating in dealing with any workplace issues that arose.
Not fun just boring
Don't work for nz labour hire they are all money hungy won't care about there staff have to be one off the worse places to temp go work at one staff much better they will show you they care and pay hoildays
Pros
Cons
Money hungy
Official response from New Zealand Labour Hire
19 June 2018
Hi, I am sorry you have had this bad experience. Please call our office so we can discuss this further. We have had no complaints received to us directly before so this comes as a surprise to us.
Our Office number is 03 365 0060 or free phone 0800 MUSCLE
Fun workplace
I worked at various sites whilst with this company, definitely hard and strenuous work, but the co-workers made it that much easier.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Not entirely secure work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Zealand Labour Hire?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Zealand Labour Hire. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8