New Zealand Labour Hire
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

New Zealand Labour Hire Management reviews

New Zealand12 reviews
NZ Labour hire was a good employer. They always had work avaliable and management looked after their staff very well. the downside was low pay, uncertain downtime periods between jobs and long travel distances from home to a jobsite.
Pros
always keeping you in work, good management, Ppe
Cons
low pay, job could end at a moments notice, some job sites where beyond reach of transportation, uncertain periods of downtime between jobs
Wenn man sich nicht ziemt, dreckig nass und mit Blasen an den Händen nach Hause zu gehen, ist es eine vergleichsweise erschwingliche gut bezahlte Arbeit. Die Geschäftsleitung hat bei diversen Anliegen ihr Höhen und Tiefen. Manchmal werden Probleme direkt gelöst und andere einfach ignoriert.
They act like they do care about their employee for the first time at the interview, but actually they are not. Also they give some more advantage to their staff's friend. I don't recommend you to work for here as a labourer if you are not okay with gangster boss and getting bothered by and incompetent staffs.

There are plenty of labour hire company in New Zealand. Do not waste your time in here. Especially if you are not an European.
Pros
Located in City
Cons
Terrible attitude to employees, incompetent staffs, Discrimination exists among workers by staffs.
Don't work for nz labour hire they are all money hungy won't care about there staff have to be one off the worse places to temp go work at one staff much better they will show you they care and pay hoildays
Pros
Cons
Money hungy
Official response from New Zealand Labour Hire
19 June 2018
Hi, I am sorry you have had this bad experience. Please call our office so we can discuss this further. We have had no complaints received to us directly before so this comes as a surprise to us.
Our Office number is 03 365 0060 or free phone 0800 MUSCLE
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Zealand Labour Hire?