I felt that I belonged to an organisation that was providing a safe environment to not only those in the community but also to those in the organisation. I felt like part of a larger family unit.
I didn't. That's all I can say really.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about New Zealand Police
- What is the company culture like at New Zealand Police?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at New Zealand Police?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at New Zealand Police?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at New Zealand Police?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at New Zealand Police?
See all questions and answers