New Zealand Red Cross
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

New Zealand Red Cross Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
My manager believed in me and the team. She supported us, coached us to be better and brought a lot of fun to the team. It was a shame she wasn’t better supported by nzrc when she backed us.
Pros
Regional manager
Very rewarding environment working with a dedicated team working for the development of people in need and responding to disaster needs. The management values individuals and empowers team. They invest in their teams
Pros
Feeling of being valued and being invested in
Cons
Being funding dependent employment is prject based
Excellent employer and management who care about staff and volunteers. Great opportunities to do meaningful work. Great team environment with a lot of fun.
Pros
Supportive work environment
The managers not intrested in helping you. The culture of the office is toxic and lots of bullying goes on no one stops it higher up when told. It's a real shame as the volunteers were amazing but got treated badly like the paid workers
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
The works keep me interesting and provide room for learning sales arrangements. The management has concern over employees for their health and safety with the room for multiple task involvement. Co-workers are supportive and motivate for learning new things in a task. The hardest part of the job is standing for long hours during busy time. However, it would be enjoyable, while keeping a customer satisfied with the business transactions and this make us to forget all the hard pains the we have for the day.
Pros
Tea and food-sharings
I primarily worked with donors and volunteers. These people care a great deal about helping others and it was a wonderful opportunity to develop my fundraising skills.