Nielsen
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nielsen Employee Review

supervisor

27 November 2018
managing team neutral as i have not worked for this company for so long it would be unfair to comment as i have no knowledge of current expectations with in the company
Pros
Cons
non
17 June 2020
RMS Coder (Former Employee) - Auckland
Last year, the Auckland office hired a guest speaker for International Women's Day. The speaker was a man. Management patted themselves on the back for being progressive then proceeded to shut down the idea of a Pride celebration. This should tell you everything you need to know about what working here was like.
Pros
Taught me to recognise red flags in employers.
Cons
Starvation wages, emotionally abusive management, complete lack of clear instruction/expectations
Official response from Nielsen
27 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Our associates are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to create an environment where every employee can have a fulfilling and satisfying experience, as well as having the opportunity to grow their careers in a cooperative, collaborative workplace. We're disappointed to hear about your experience, but will relay your feedback to our teams internally as we continue to strive to create an inclusive work environment for everyone.
18 May 2020
Experienced Field Interviewer (Current Employee) - Auckland Northland
Great Company to work for. Great Team Spirit Friendly staff Family feel Approachable management Open door policy Good Training Chance to up skill Caring managers Work flexibility Hours flexable
30 March 2020
RMS Coder (Former Employee) - Auckland
Management was emotionally abusive and nothing was done about this despite repeat promises to talk to the offending party from other managers, and pay was below living wage. Strong culture of favouritism and lack of honesty in communication. This company likes to present itself as innovative, but it's all for show and anyone who truly thinks outside the box is ostracised.
Official response from Nielsen
31 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re disappointed to hear that your Nielsen experience wasn’t a positive one, and we will consider your feedback as an opportunity to improve.