Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Nike:

Nike Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews
I worked there when I turned 16 and worked there for just over a year. I really enjoyed working within the team and my coaches as well as interacting with new customers every day.
Pros
new uniforms to keep up with the fashion industry
Depending on the outlet you were placed at, I was placed at Westgate and the place was quiet and relax. Manager was okay eventho she was kinda bias but overall was fun
Nike is the worst job I’ve ever had the management is horrible and the company is just straight out the worst company would not recommend this job to anyone only casual contracts and part time contracts are only 10 hours the worst company ever!
I learned to adjust from different culture and personality. The top management always do things that the employee will excel in the job, and so much fun dealing with customer and co-employees.
Everyday is different here at Nike. My day would consist of a department huddle (plan for the day and prioritizing tasks), a managers and leads huddle (discuss who team captain is for each hour), check emails and action anything concerning me. I have learnt a lot about being a manager and running a big team when my current Head Coach joined our team three years ago. My confidence has definitely grown and it shows in my performance. I am quick to cash in floats in the morning and very quick in cashing up end of day- have had no issues at all regarding cash. Our workplace culture is, by far, the best I have worked in- where we are all about the different cultures and languages. The vibes and energy is what makes me want to come to work each day. With a big team (the most we have ever had), the hardest will be making sure I have one on one chats and not missing anyone out. There are alot of reasons why I enjoy my job- I love the Brand and the opportunities that come with it, seeing the progression in athletes is very satisfying.
Pros
nike dollars, staff discounts, travel
Cons
rotation shifts