Nike Employee Reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 8,582 reviews
Horrible work place
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Riccarton, Canterbury20 September 2019
Nike is the worst job I’ve ever had the management is horrible and the company is just straight out the worst company would not recommend this job to anyone only casual contracts and part time contracts are only 10 hours the worst company ever!
Great energy, positive vibes, opportunities
Assistant Manager/Product Coach (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 October 2017
Everyday is different here at Nike. My day would consist of a department huddle (plan for the day and prioritizing tasks), a managers and leads huddle (discuss who team captain is for each hour), check emails and action anything concerning me.
I have learnt a lot about being a manager and running a big team when my current Head Coach joined our team three years ago. My confidence has definitely grown and it shows in my performance. I am quick to cash in floats in the morning and very quick in cashing up end of day- have had no issues at all regarding cash.
Our workplace culture is, by far, the best I have worked in- where we are all about the different cultures and languages. The vibes and energy is what makes me want to come to work each day.
With a big team (the most we have ever had), the hardest will be making sure I have one on one chats and not missing anyone out.
There are alot of reasons why I enjoy my job- I love the Brand and the opportunities that come with it, seeing the progression in athletes is very satisfying.
Pros
nike dollars, staff discounts, travel
Cons
rotation shifts