Nike Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 7,921 reviews
Great energy, positive vibes, opportunities
Assistant Manager/Product Coach (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 October 2017
Everyday is different here at Nike. My day would consist of a department huddle (plan for the day and prioritizing tasks), a managers and leads huddle (discuss who team captain is for each hour), check emails and action anything concerning me.
I have learnt a lot about being a manager and running a big team when my current Head Coach joined our team three years ago. My confidence has definitely grown and it shows in my performance. I am quick to cash in floats in the morning and very quick in cashing up end of day- have had no issues at all regarding cash.
Our workplace culture is, by far, the best I have worked in- where we are all about the different cultures and languages. The vibes and energy is what makes me want to come to work each day.
With a big team (the most we have ever had), the hardest will be making sure I have one on one chats and not missing anyone out.
There are alot of reasons why I enjoy my job- I love the Brand and the opportunities that come with it, seeing the progression in athletes is very satisfying.
Pros
nike dollars, staff discounts, travel
Cons
rotation shifts