Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

as over all all the companies I have work in past and current got great culture that support learning and development plus management support.

9 March 2015
My current role directly expose me to deal with business customers specially product suppliers, product repair agents, quotations, and all other ongoing office works. I have gained skills that how to approach different people in the way create steady relationship with our business.I have learn how to handle difficult situations and win those obstetrical enabling smooth run our business. Great management support and coordination specially when come to decision making towards retain our valued customers base with in the business. Great team work and support by all team members who in different age levels. Hardest part of the job is when it come to uncontrollable factors like suppliers and repair agents delays, customers who not willing to change there mind in different situations that out of my control. when it comes to accept given equations by customer and once show willingness to go head with choose product or services.
22 June 2020
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Not enough staff so kp hard to meet.sales targets to hard to reach .expect to do 100%of target each month too hard.especially when only working three days
Pros
Not enough staff
Cons
Pretty good management fair
31 March 2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
It's a great company to work for as a young, developing individual as you will develop a variety of people skills. You learn how to do basic administrative work while also co-operating with people from a wide range of backgrounds. I really enjoy the people-focused aspect of this job and I will dearly miss it when I move on.

The hardest part of this job was learning how to interact with different people - how to sympathize and empathize. How to solve conflict was a skill I quickly grasped as this was my first job.
3 February 2020
3IC/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Richmond, Tasman
Its all based on the effort. The much effort you put through your sales, the more benefits you will get. Moreover, a good work culture, friendly environment.
Pros
Free Pizzas on special occasions
Cons
Sometimes long hours