Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

Fun, collaborative work place

22 September 2014
Noel Leeming Group offered it's staff a good package and a cohesive environment to work in. I learnt a lot from the senior members and our open door policy allowed us to speak freely as and when. The role itself gave me huge skill set to back myself and allowed me push myself forward. On a day to day basis I was responsible for product development and advertising, website/ content management, writing creative copy for products being advertise both online and in a physical format for our stores for various top electronic brands - Sony, Bose, B&W, Sennheiser and so on for the Audio Category (Home Entertainment, Home Audio, Portable Audio, AV Accessories, DVD/ Blu-ray Hardware). Bi-weekly/ Monthly we had grand new store openings & off site events and I was made responsible of managing and coordinating both suppliers & our own internal team making sure there was a seamless execution.
Pros
Strong communication top to bottom, staff/ supplier engagement, good company culture
Cons
lack of career progression
22 June 2020
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Not enough staff so kp hard to meet.sales targets to hard to reach .expect to do 100%of target each month too hard.especially when only working three days
Pros
Not enough staff
Cons
Pretty good management fair
17 July 2019
Connected Solution Expert & 3IC (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Great workplace yet, where I have worked. Enjoyable working with a young team who are given proper training from time to time. Work culture is hard and enjoyable at the same time.
Cons
Unrealistic sales targets and stingy commission
24 September 2018
Sales supervisor-Retail (Former Employee) - Auckland
Best workplace yet, where I have worked. Enjoyable working with young team who are given proper training from time to time. Work culture is hard and enjoyable at the same time.