Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

Great Company & fun place to work

15 April 2014
Typical day started off by getting the tills out of the safe and into the machines at the front counter, checking the store to ensure it was clean and tidy, then opening the doors for our customers.
I learnt so much things at this job, this is really where I learnt most of my customer service skills from, but I also learnt a lot of things about different appliances and how things work etc. Management and my co-workers were awesome (always friendly and helpful), My manager in particular was amazing, lots of support inside and outside of work, someone you could trust and know would look after you. The hardest part of the job would have been the returns and repairs department that I assisted in, as you had to determine weather something was really faulty from the manufacture or broken by someone and weather to send it back to the manufacture and ask for a refund or to put it back on the shelves etc. The most enjoyable part would have to be making friends and helping people - its such a great feeling watching someone walking out of the store with a big grin on their faces knowing they have a new item to go home and use/play with and knowing they have been given a good deal for it.
31 March 2020
Same role
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
It's a great company to work for as a young, developing individual as you will develop a variety of people skills. You learn how to do basic administrative work while also co-operating with people from a wide range of backgrounds. I really enjoy the people-focused aspect of this job and I will dearly miss it when I move on.

The hardest part of this job was learning how to interact with different people - how to sympathize and empathize. How to solve conflict was a skill I quickly grasped as this was my first job.
5 December 2019
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Te Rapa, Waikato
I had a great time working at Noel Leeming as my co-workers were very kind and helpful. The time I joint I wasn't enough confident to communicate & help the customers, that's where my colleagues helped me a lot.
3 December 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
Work at retail is always fast-paced and exciting. Every day is a different one working in a retail store. You learn so many things when dealing with different customers. It is an amazing experience.