Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

Great place to work, good staff and good managment

22 July 2018
Very target focused, so long as you were hitting your targets then you would do well in the job. Managment where great with people who wanted to move up the chain, offering lots of courses to better your skills in retail and management.
22 June 2020
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Not enough staff so kp hard to meet.sales targets to hard to reach .expect to do 100%of target each month too hard.especially when only working three days
Pros
Not enough staff
Cons
Pretty good management fair
31 March 2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
It's a great company to work for as a young, developing individual as you will develop a variety of people skills. You learn how to do basic administrative work while also co-operating with people from a wide range of backgrounds. I really enjoy the people-focused aspect of this job and I will dearly miss it when I move on. The hardest part of this job was learning how to interact with different people - how to sympathize and empathize. How to solve conflict was a skill I quickly grasped as this was my first job.
3 February 2020
3IC/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Richmond, Tasman
Its all based on the effort. The much effort you put through your sales, the more benefits you will get. Moreover, a good work culture, friendly environment.
Pros
Free Pizzas on special occasions
Cons
Sometimes long hours