Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

Not a great work place

2 June 2018
Staff are bent on making a sale and hence they are only too ready to talk to a customer whom you are already in conversation with. Management turns a blind eye to this.
Pros
Nothing that comes to mind
Cons
pulls the rug from under you
22 June 2020
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Not enough staff so kp hard to meet.sales targets to hard to reach .expect to do 100%of target each month too hard.especially when only working three days
Pros
Not enough staff
Cons
Pretty good management fair
31 March 2020
Same location
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
It's a great company to work for as a young, developing individual as you will develop a variety of people skills. You learn how to do basic administrative work while also co-operating with people from a wide range of backgrounds. I really enjoy the people-focused aspect of this job and I will dearly miss it when I move on.

The hardest part of this job was learning how to interact with different people - how to sympathize and empathize. How to solve conflict was a skill I quickly grasped as this was my first job.
3 February 2020
3IC/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Richmond, Tasman
Its all based on the effort. The much effort you put through your sales, the more benefits you will get. Moreover, a good work culture, friendly environment.
Pros
Free Pizzas on special occasions
Cons
Sometimes long hours