Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

OK place to work

29 August 2017
- management need to appreciate & motivate staff which is lacking atm - long hours of working - have to work every weekend. hardly get family time
Pros
free products & incentives
Cons
have to work every weekend..
31 March 2020
Same role
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
It's a great company to work for as a young, developing individual as you will develop a variety of people skills. You learn how to do basic administrative work while also co-operating with people from a wide range of backgrounds. I really enjoy the people-focused aspect of this job and I will dearly miss it when I move on. The hardest part of this job was learning how to interact with different people - how to sympathize and empathize. How to solve conflict was a skill I quickly grasped as this was my first job.
5 December 2019
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Te Rapa, Waikato
I had a great time working at Noel Leeming as my co-workers were very kind and helpful. The time I joint I wasn't enough confident to communicate & help the customers, that's where my colleagues helped me a lot.
3 December 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
Work at retail is always fast-paced and exciting. Every day is a different one working in a retail store. You learn so many things when dealing with different customers. It is an amazing experience.