Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

The stores problems are your fault!

8 June 2018
Store not bringing in enough money? Clearly you aren’t selling enough! Slow foot traffic? That’s your fault somehow. Store hemoraging money all over the place? Definitely your fault. Super unrealistic sales targets that most people will never meet regularly and you better believe that’s a disciplinary offence. They fired one of my favourite coworkers for not meeting his targets. Nobody meets their targets because the store just doesn’t get the foot traffic to make those numbers! Awful awful awful!
Pros
Good discounts on stuff. Occasional spivs
Cons
Unrealistic sales targets, poor store management, poor pay and stingy commission.
22 June 2020
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Not enough staff so kp hard to meet.sales targets to hard to reach .expect to do 100%of target each month too hard.especially when only working three days
Pros
Not enough staff
Cons
Pretty good management fair
31 March 2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
It's a great company to work for as a young, developing individual as you will develop a variety of people skills. You learn how to do basic administrative work while also co-operating with people from a wide range of backgrounds. I really enjoy the people-focused aspect of this job and I will dearly miss it when I move on.

The hardest part of this job was learning how to interact with different people - how to sympathize and empathize. How to solve conflict was a skill I quickly grasped as this was my first job.
3 February 2020
3IC/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Richmond, Tasman
Its all based on the effort. The much effort you put through your sales, the more benefits you will get. Moreover, a good work culture, friendly environment.
Pros
Free Pizzas on special occasions
Cons
Sometimes long hours