Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Noel Leeming Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland11 reviews
Best workplace yet, where I have worked. Enjoyable working with young team who are given proper training from time to time. Work culture is hard and enjoyable at the same time.
Not enough staff so kp hard to meet.sales targets to hard to reach .expect to do 100%of target each month too hard.especially when only working three days
Pros
Not enough staff
Cons
Pretty good management fair
Great workplace yet, where I have worked. Enjoyable working with a young team who are given proper training from time to time. Work culture is hard and enjoyable at the same time.
Cons
Unrealistic sales targets and stingy commission
Love working for Noel Leeming. Very exciting. Everyday is different. I found a very strong passion to be in sales at noel leeming. They look after the staff and family
hard working employees and team players.
learnt many different situtaions within the technoology industry.

mangement was amazing and supportive

very diverse cultured enviorment.

The entire job was a challenge, but a good challenge

Most enjoyable part was the result of helping others.
Pros
great enviroment- all the perks
Cons
to far for me to travel and raise my child by myself.
They train their staff well and ensure everyone is given the same opportunities and encouraged to do their best.
The company's values are deeply ingrained in their staff through their coaching
Everyone is really friendly, they give you all the training that you need. They allow you to grow within the business and the management on the whole is very approachable too.
Everything in terms of sales is well managed and implemented, the workplace and staff are very hardworking although I have seen a few minor personality clashes between staff members that creates abit of an awkward vibe during breaks. But all in all they were a very well mannered bunch that were always willing to help out.
Pros
Always food and drinks in the fridge. Breaks were flexible.
Cons
Products were hard to find in the storeroom.
It has a huge potential with perfect staffing,budgetting, flybuys, great spots ,safety, funfilled customers, training, passionate experts, flexirent champions
Pros
Noel Leeming Group offered it's staff a good package and a cohesive environment to work in. I learnt a lot from the senior members and our open door policy allowed us to speak freely as and when. The role itself gave me huge skill set to back myself and allowed me push myself forward. On a day to day basis I was responsible for product development and advertising, website/ content management, writing creative copy for products being advertise both online and in a physical format for our stores for various top electronic brands - Sony, Bose, B&W, Sennheiser and so on for the Audio Category (Home Entertainment, Home Audio, Portable Audio, AV Accessories, DVD/ Blu-ray Hardware). Bi-weekly/ Monthly we had grand new store openings & off site events and I was made responsible of managing and coordinating both suppliers & our own internal team making sure there was a seamless execution.
Pros
Strong communication top to bottom, staff/ supplier engagement, good company culture
Cons
lack of career progression
Depending on the location, the fun factor will vary but overall a very flexible and fun place to work, where rewards for the worthy are huge. A lot of emphasis on training is given. Great place to start off a career in sales or admin.
Warning: You may get addicted to work here.
Pros
Flexibility and great reward scheme
Cons
Low starting salary (without incentives)