Noel Leeming Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Relaxed and young fun atmosphere to be in
Connected Solution Expert & 3IC (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 July 2019
Great workplace yet, where I have worked. Enjoyable working with a young team who are given proper training from time to time. Work culture is hard and enjoyable at the same time.
Cons
Unrealistic sales targets and stingy commission
Brings the Best in you
SALES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland28 August 2018
Love working for Noel Leeming. Very exciting. Everyday is different. I found a very strong passion to be in sales at noel leeming. They look after the staff and family
Amazing Company
Customer Service Specialst (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland28 August 2018
hard working employees and team players.
learnt many different situtaions within the technoology industry.
mangement was amazing and supportive
very diverse cultured enviorment.
The entire job was a challenge, but a good challenge
Most enjoyable part was the result of helping others.
Pros
great enviroment- all the perks
Cons
to far for me to travel and raise my child by myself.
overall a pretty good place to work
Noel Leeming Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland, NZ16 December 2017
They train their staff well and ensure everyone is given the same opportunities and encouraged to do their best.
The company's values are deeply ingrained in their staff through their coaching
Great workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  auckland10 March 2017
Everyone is really friendly, they give you all the training that you need. They allow you to grow within the business and the management on the whole is very approachable too.
Busy but productive workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland1 November 2016
Everything in terms of sales is well managed and implemented, the workplace and staff are very hardworking although I have seen a few minor personality clashes between staff members that creates abit of an awkward vibe during breaks. But all in all they were a very well mannered bunch that were always willing to help out.
Pros
Always food and drinks in the fridge. Breaks were flexible.
Cons
Products were hard to find in the storeroom.
Productive and fast paced
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland,14 January 2016
It has a huge potential with perfect staffing,budgetting, flybuys, great spots ,safety, funfilled customers, training, passionate experts, flexirent champions
Fun, collaborative work place
Assistant Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland22 September 2014
Noel Leeming Group offered it's staff a good package and a cohesive environment to work in. I learnt a lot from the senior members and our open door policy allowed us to speak freely as and when. The role itself gave me huge skill set to back myself and allowed me push myself forward. On a day to day basis I was responsible for product development and advertising, website/ content management, writing creative copy for products being advertise both online and in a physical format for our stores for various top electronic brands - Sony, Bose, B&W, Sennheiser and so on for the Audio Category (Home Entertainment, Home Audio, Portable Audio, AV Accessories, DVD/ Blu-ray Hardware). Bi-weekly/ Monthly we had grand new store openings & off site events and I was made responsible of managing and coordinating both suppliers & our own internal team making sure there was a seamless execution.
Pros
Strong communication top to bottom, staff/ supplier engagement, good company culture
Cons
lack of career progression
A fun filled environment where age is no bar and the team work is the first thing on everyone's mind.
Auckland, New Zealand as Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Broadway and Queen Street, Auckland27 May 2014
Depending on the location, the fun factor will vary but overall a very flexible and fun place to work, where rewards for the worthy are huge. A lot of emphasis on training is given. Great place to start off a career in sales or admin.
Warning: You may get addicted to work here.
Pros
Flexibility and great reward scheme
Cons
Low starting salary (without incentives)