Noel Leeming Employee Reviews in Hamilton, Waikato

Everyday not the same
TECH SOLUTIONS TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato28 February 2018
My role is to help out customer to install,and troubleshoot their equipments.

Our company sell varices of electronic equipments such as, Smart TVs, Laptop, Tablets, Smart phones, Wi-Fi routers and Smart Fridges.

I alway have the idea of making people's life easier with their latest technology, have fun with it, and make the most of it.

base on the customer I travel from places to places,I plan them all in one area per day, or two area per day to make the most of the travel.

example: Hamilton area with Te Awamutu, Cambridge with Matamata, Morrinsville with Te Aroha...

During the down times( when there is not job in plan) I will visit nearest store and share what I have learned and customer feedback towards staff members.

the best reward is to see every customer's satisfaction after setup their technology equipments.
Pros
Work vehicle, free fuel for work, product training
Cons
Pay is not enough
workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton City, Waikato19 December 2017
Noel leeming was a good and respectful work environment and i learned my skills with customer service responsibilities from dealing with customers daily.
Pros
good staff
Cons
not enough hours
Enjoyed my time there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato31 January 2017
Awesome to work there, being retail there is always someone new to deal with or meet or help. A laugh is never far away if you aren't happy already. Also has great incentives and product knowledge opportunities.