Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Noel Leeming Employee Reviews in Pukekohe, Auckland

Pukekohe, Auckland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Typical day started off by getting the tills out of the safe and into the machines at the front counter, checking the store to ensure it was clean and tidy, then opening the doors for our customers. I learnt so much things at this job, this is really where I learnt most of my customer service skills from, but I also learnt a lot of things about different appliances and how things work etc. Management and my co-workers were awesome (always friendly and helpful), My manager in particular was amazing, lots of support inside and outside of work, someone you could trust and know would look after you. The hardest part of the job would have been the returns and repairs department that I assisted in, as you had to determine weather something was really faulty from the manufacture or broken by someone and weather to send it back to the manufacture and ask for a refund or to put it back on the shelves etc. The most enjoyable part would have to be making friends and helping people - its such a great feeling watching someone walking out of the store with a big grin on their faces knowing they have a new item to go home and use/play with and knowing they have been given a good deal for it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Noel Leeming?