Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Noel Leeming Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand44 reviews
Its all based on the effort. The much effort you put through your sales, the more benefits you will get. Moreover, a good work culture, friendly environment.
Pros
Free Pizzas on special occasions
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Not enough staff so kp hard to meet.sales targets to hard to reach .expect to do 100%of target each month too hard.especially when only working three days
Pros
Not enough staff
Cons
Pretty good management fair
hard working employees and team players. learnt many different situtaions within the technoology industry. mangement was amazing and supportive very diverse cultured enviorment. The entire job was a challenge, but a good challenge Most enjoyable part was the result of helping others.
Pros
great enviroment- all the perks
Cons
to far for me to travel and raise my child by myself.
Overall great learning experience for both customer and staff. A typical day includes giving possible suggestions for buyers as they usually want the best brands. My schedule would bee really busy throughout the week so when It came to events I would find myself seeking for products online but of their great deals and offerings to their membership customers.
Pros
the benefits and specials on "my Noel Leeming"
Cons
low pay rate
- management need to appreciate & motivate staff which is lacking atm - long hours of working - have to work every weekend. hardly get family time
Pros
free products & incentives
Cons
have to work every weekend..
Full on company which is leading the way, market leader. Support is good and the company itself is very good to work for. Management can get alot of pressure from above. Base rate pay is okay but commisson makes it much better. The company is heading in the right direction. Sad to leave the company
Pros
The team enviroment
Cons
Pressure, Long days, Low Pay.
Generally start off with a staff meeting before work, go over previous days results, what worked, what didn't. Allocate customer issues that needed sorting. Floorwalk Area of Responsibility, in my case this was tablet, cameras, mobile and home phones, and the associated accessories. Check alarm and security systems and then open store. Most of the day was split between serving customers, answering questions from newer staff, visually merchandising my area and watching for shoplifters. End of day was cash up and till balancing. We also had in-store training from suppliers and the company ran it's own product knowledge nights which were compulsory and usually covered 6-7 stores all held at one of their flagship branches These were the best part of the job and an enjoyable way to learn new product and meet staff from other branches. The worst part of the job was generally dealing with thieves and con artists. The team I worked with was a good mix of age, gender and ethnicity and generally worked together well , even under extreme pressure.
Pros
flexible hours, staff benefits (a lot), great team and work enviroment
Cons
overloaded at Xmas, easter, labour weekend due to artificially stimulated sales
Depending on the location, the fun factor will vary but overall a very flexible and fun place to work, where rewards for the worthy are huge. A lot of emphasis on training is given. Great place to start off a career in sales or admin. Warning: You may get addicted to work here.
Pros
Flexibility and great reward scheme
Cons
Low starting salary (without incentives)
Was kept very busy, working long shifts, sometimes 5-7 days a week. Unfortunately due to being a Christmas temp, I did not receive any commission on my sales and was paid on an hourly basis instead.
Pros
Lots of hours and fun team to work with.
Cons
Too many staff working at times, I was sent home being a Christmas temp the others were given priority over me.