Noel Leeming Employee Review

View all Noel Leeming reviews

Great place to meet people and a fun place to work
Sales Consultant/customer service (Current Employee) –  Botany Downs, Auckland6 August 2017
Getting to meet different kinds of people everyday. Helping customer solve their technology issues, either software problems or house networking problems. Working at Noel Leeming have tought me how to manage my time while working and studying. The managers are always considerate and will train all the new comers. The hardest job is trying to be an all rounder around the store but getting to learn new role is always a beneficial to the company and myself. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to try to solve the problems for customers.
Pros
update myself with the latest technology in the market
Cons
meeting unreasonable customers and getting yell at by them

Other Noel Leeming Employee Reviews

Relaxed and young fun atmosphere to be in
Connected Solution Expert & 3IC (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 July 2019
Great workplace yet, where I have worked. Enjoyable working with a young team who are given proper training from time to time. Work culture is hard and enjoyable at the same time.
Cons
Unrealistic sales targets and stingy commission
Career progression and Development
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato26 May 2019
Noel Leeming is one of the best companies to work. It develops your skills and helps you to step up in your career. Management is always there to help you out. There are different programs running to help you to step up. There are learning modules to grow your skills and knowledge regarding products. They don't discriminate you on the basis of your caste, ethnicity or religion. The most enjoyable part of the job is fun at work.
Pros
Learning modules, development programs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noel Leeming. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2