Noel Leeming Employee Review

View all Noel Leeming reviews

Great place to meet people and a fun place to work
Sales Consultant/customer service (Current Employee) –  Botany Downs, Auckland6 August 2017
Getting to meet different kinds of people everyday. Helping customer solve their technology issues, either software problems or house networking problems. Working at Noel Leeming have tought me how to manage my time while working and studying. The managers are always considerate and will train all the new comers. The hardest job is trying to be an all rounder around the store but getting to learn new role is always a beneficial to the company and myself. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to try to solve the problems for customers.
Pros
update myself with the latest technology in the market
Cons
meeting unreasonable customers and getting yell at by them

Other Noel Leeming Employee Reviews

Good employment, management lacks communication
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hawera, Taranaki9 December 2019
Noel's is a great company to work to for however when issues arose the communication up and down the hierarchy is poor and it can take a long time to get results if any
I workspace where you could learn communication skills and gain confidence
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Te Rapa, Waikato5 December 2019
I had a great time working at Noel Leeming as my co-workers were very kind and helpful. The time I joint I wasn't enough confident to communicate & help the customers, that's where my colleagues helped me a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noel Leeming. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2