Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

Amazing work place

7 April 2017
i love working with noel leeming , ive been there for 2 + years now and everyone has become family.

management is great, they listen to you if you have problems and they fix them pretty quick.

everyone works as a team and i am going to miss them very much
Pros
managing my own space and time, everyone gets along
Cons
n/a
22 June 2020
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Not enough staff so kp hard to meet.sales targets to hard to reach .expect to do 100%of target each month too hard.especially when only working three days
Pros
Not enough staff
Cons
Pretty good management fair
31 March 2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
It's a great company to work for as a young, developing individual as you will develop a variety of people skills. You learn how to do basic administrative work while also co-operating with people from a wide range of backgrounds. I really enjoy the people-focused aspect of this job and I will dearly miss it when I move on.

The hardest part of this job was learning how to interact with different people - how to sympathize and empathize. How to solve conflict was a skill I quickly grasped as this was my first job.
3 February 2020
3IC/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Richmond, Tasman
Its all based on the effort. The much effort you put through your sales, the more benefits you will get. Moreover, a good work culture, friendly environment.
Pros
Free Pizzas on special occasions
Cons
Sometimes long hours