Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

Enjoyed my time there

31 January 2017
Awesome to work there, being retail there is always someone new to deal with or meet or help. A laugh is never far away if you aren't happy already. Also has great incentives and product knowledge opportunities.
31 March 2020
Same role
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
It's a great company to work for as a young, developing individual as you will develop a variety of people skills. You learn how to do basic administrative work while also co-operating with people from a wide range of backgrounds. I really enjoy the people-focused aspect of this job and I will dearly miss it when I move on.

The hardest part of this job was learning how to interact with different people - how to sympathize and empathize. How to solve conflict was a skill I quickly grasped as this was my first job.
5 December 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Te Rapa, Waikato
I had a great time working at Noel Leeming as my co-workers were very kind and helpful. The time I joint I wasn't enough confident to communicate & help the customers, that's where my colleagues helped me a lot.
26 May 2019
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Noel Leeming is one of the best companies to work. It develops your skills and helps you to step up in your career. Management is always there to help you out. There are different programs running to help you to step up. There are learning modules to grow your skills and knowledge regarding products. They don't discriminate you on the basis of your caste, ethnicity or religion. The most enjoyable part of the job is fun at work.
Pros
Learning modules, development programs