Noel Leeming Employee Review

View all Noel Leeming reviews

Everyday not the same
TECH SOLUTIONS TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato28 February 2018
My role is to help out customer to install,and troubleshoot their equipments.

Our company sell varices of electronic equipments such as, Smart TVs, Laptop, Tablets, Smart phones, Wi-Fi routers and Smart Fridges.

I alway have the idea of making people's life easier with their latest technology, have fun with it, and make the most of it.

base on the customer I travel from places to places,I plan them all in one area per day, or two area per day to make the most of the travel.

example: Hamilton area with Te Awamutu, Cambridge with Matamata, Morrinsville with Te Aroha...

During the down times( when there is not job in plan) I will visit nearest store and share what I have learned and customer feedback towards staff members.

the best reward is to see every customer's satisfaction after setup their technology equipments.
Pros
Work vehicle, free fuel for work, product training
Cons
Pay is not enough

Other Noel Leeming Employee Reviews

Relaxed and young fun atmosphere to be in
Connected Solution Expert & 3IC (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 July 2019
Great workplace yet, where I have worked. Enjoyable working with a young team who are given proper training from time to time. Work culture is hard and enjoyable at the same time.
Cons
Unrealistic sales targets and stingy commission
Career progression and Development
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato26 May 2019
Noel Leeming is one of the best companies to work. It develops your skills and helps you to step up in your career. Management is always there to help you out. There are different programs running to help you to step up. There are learning modules to grow your skills and knowledge regarding products. They don't discriminate you on the basis of your caste, ethnicity or religion. The most enjoyable part of the job is fun at work.
Pros
Learning modules, development programs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noel Leeming. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2