Noel Leeming
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Noel Leeming Employee Review

Everyday not the same

28 February 2018
My role is to help out customer to install,and troubleshoot their equipments. Our company sell varices of electronic equipments such as, Smart TVs, Laptop, Tablets, Smart phones, Wi-Fi routers and Smart Fridges. I alway have the idea of making people's life easier with their latest technology, have fun with it, and make the most of it. base on the customer I travel from places to places,I plan them all in one area per day, or two area per day to make the most of the travel. example: Hamilton area with Te Awamutu, Cambridge with Matamata, Morrinsville with Te Aroha... During the down times( when there is not job in plan) I will visit nearest store and share what I have learned and customer feedback towards staff members. the best reward is to see every customer's satisfaction after setup their technology equipments.
Pros
Work vehicle, free fuel for work, product training
Cons
Pay is not enough
26 May 2019
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Noel Leeming is one of the best companies to work. It develops your skills and helps you to step up in your career. Management is always there to help you out. There are different programs running to help you to step up. There are learning modules to grow your skills and knowledge regarding products. They don't discriminate you on the basis of your caste, ethnicity or religion. The most enjoyable part of the job is fun at work.
Pros
Learning modules, development programs
19 December 2017
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Hamilton City, Waikato
Noel leeming was a good and respectful work environment and i learned my skills with customer service responsibilities from dealing with customers daily.
Pros
good staff
Cons
not enough hours
31 January 2017
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Awesome to work there, being retail there is always someone new to deal with or meet or help. A laugh is never far away if you aren't happy already. Also has great incentives and product knowledge opportunities.