Noel Leeming

Noel Leeming Employee Review

View all Noel Leeming reviews

Everyday not the same
TECH SOLUTIONS TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato28 February 2018
My role is to help out customer to install,and troubleshoot their equipments.

Our company sell varices of electronic equipments such as, Smart TVs, Laptop, Tablets, Smart phones, Wi-Fi routers and Smart Fridges.

I alway have the idea of making people's life easier with their latest technology, have fun with it, and make the most of it.

base on the customer I travel from places to places,I plan them all in one area per day, or two area per day to make the most of the travel.

example: Hamilton area with Te Awamutu, Cambridge with Matamata, Morrinsville with Te Aroha...

During the down times( when there is not job in plan) I will visit nearest store and share what I have learned and customer feedback towards staff members.

the best reward is to see every customer's satisfaction after setup their technology equipments.
Pros
Work vehicle, free fuel for work, product training
Cons
Pay is not enough

Other Noel Leeming Employee Reviews

Awesome fast paced and customer relationship related job
3IC/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, Tasman3 February 2020
Its all based on the effort. The much effort you put through your sales, the more benefits you will get. Moreover, a good work culture, friendly environment.
Pros
Free Pizzas on special occasions
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Good employment, management lacks communication
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hawera, Taranaki9 December 2019
Noel's is a great company to work to for however when issues arose the communication up and down the hierarchy is poor and it can take a long time to get results if any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noel Leeming. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2