Questions about Noel Leeming
- How does someone get hired at Noel Leeming?2 people answered
- Can I work as a full-time sales consultant just over the summer while on break from uni?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Noel Leeming?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Noel Leeming, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Could a student with no work experience get a job at noel leeming?One person answered
- Would you except a 16 year old with no job experience?
- How much is the pay for the assistant manager
- How much for the starting rate?
- How long will I get an update about my application?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Noel Leeming
- Awesome fast paced and customer relationship related jobIts all based on the effort. The much effort you put through your sales, the more benefits you will get. Moreover, a good work culture, friendly environment.3IC/Sales Consultant (Current Employee)Richmond, Tasman - 3 February 2020
- Amazing Companyhard working employees and team players. learnt many different situtaions within the technoology industry. mangement was amazing and supportive very diverse cultured enviorment. The entire job was a challenge, but a good challenge Most enjoyable...Customer Service Specialst (Former Employee)Auckland City, Auckland - 28 August 2018
Read more Noel Leeming reviews about Pay & Benefits