NorthTec
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
NorthTec Employee Review

Great colleagues

12 May 2020
My colleagues are great but management are terrible, this is totally unnecessary and I should not have to comment on my current workplace.

I have know idea why you are asking this totally irrelevant question.
27 May 2019
WAITRESS, THE APPRENTICE RESTERAUNT (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
I really enjoyed working for Northtec, they treated me really well and I enjoyed the people I worked with. My boss was a lovely person and if I wasn't able to work they were able to accommodate to my needs.
11 February 2016
Directorate Support Manager (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
I enjoyed working at NorthTec, particularly because Senior Management support creative thinking and the staff are passionate.
Although processes and systems are challenging, being part of the change in student's lives is most rewarding. I was supported to pursue professional development as well.
Pros
Free parking, great cafe, community feel
21 June 2015
Programme Leader (Former Employee) - Whangarei, N
The administration staff are very helpful. In the dept. I led, the teaching staff required morale boosting which helped the work output to improve upon attaining the said morale boost. Systems are in place to support staff to come to grips with using the achievement tools. The co-workers were very positive and great to work alongside.
Pros
Great cafeteria, excellent administrative team and a teaching team with amazing potential