They call you in for an interview as they ask you questions your communicating skills must be good.
Can be tricky. The easiest way is to apply online. If you hand them into the store - chances are the store manager will forget and your CV will just get mixed with all the other rubbish we go through a day. Either that, or you have to know someone who can boost you up.
Simply apply online.
- What interview questions do they ask at Number One Shoes?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Number One Shoes?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Number One Shoes, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Number One Shoes?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Number One Shoes?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Number One Shoes?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at Number One Shoes?One person answered
- Does Number One Shoes require a background check? What kind of background check does Number One Shoe…One person answered
- Do I need previous employment experience in retail?
- Do you take 13 years old to work