They ask you to give examples of situations where you have solved problems in your previous employment. Also enquired about is your physical capabilities as there is a lot of bending and lifting involved in the job.
One question was what would i do if i make any mistakes at the store?
my answer was that i will own it and tell my manager what mistake i caused.
another question was: how will you deal with customer if they have any problem?
i answered i will first greet them and try to solve their problems and if am not able to then will call my manager to help me solve their problem
What do you like to do on the weekends?
When have you ever got caught lieing?
Are you are honest person?
Have you ever lied to other people just to cover your friend or anyone?
- How does someone get hired at Number One Shoes?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Number One Shoes?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Number One Shoes, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Number One Shoes?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Number One Shoes?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Number One Shoes?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at Number One Shoes?One person answered
- Does Number One Shoes require a background check? What kind of background check does Number One Shoe…One person answered
- Do I need previous employment experience in retail?
- Do you take 13 years old to work