Number One Shoes Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

3.1Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
A good starter
Team member (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland3 July 2018
awesome place for retail experience. Not the best company to work for. Lack of appreciation to staff other than that, you get the best experience working with customers. You can gain awesome customer service skills really quick
Pros
Free shoes, meet awesome people, good retail experience
Cons
No incentive, Sore feet, not the greatest staff discount, too much expectations, rude customers
very fun experience
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland15 April 2018
working at NOS has been a great experience as i have a great team members to work with. Good management, have learn a lot from NOS
the most enjoyment part of the job is seeing customers satisfied and making customers happy with our services to them. the hardest part would be dealing with difficult customers.

By working at NOS i have learnt to be more confident when talking with customers, my communication skills got must better, learnt how to manage the store in busy time of the year, and how to make customers happy.

what i love about NOS is that it keeps me busy as i enjoy keeping my hands busy with somethings.
Pros
free lunches on busy days
Cons
dealing with difficult customers on busy time