Number One Shoes Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Awesome Company
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blenheim, Marlborough25 April 2018
The Blenheim branch is a fun place where everyone has fun. The manager makes sure everyone is physically and emotionally well.
I find that communication is really good and if there is a conflict all staff join to help out.
Pros
Team/Staff
Cons
No Cons
Productive and fun workplace
Junior Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pukekohe, Auckland17 November 2016
It is a very good industry to start work experience especially if you have not experienced working. They always put customers first and they are always willing to help. I have learned what replent is and how to deal with customers. Being a person that had never worked before I got into work experience with Number One Shoes I learnt that customers is an important key in a working industry as they will help the company succeed. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was sorting the different shoes.
Pros
close to home
Cons
not enough hours
Loved working for this company
Number 1 shoes master ton - Retail assistant (Former Employee) –  queen street masterton15 February 2016
Really loved my job working in the office at cabernet foods limited. great company to work for and the salary was more than reasonable. I was very sad the day I left cabernet as I learnt so much there and would have loved to have stayed
Fun workplace
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blenheim, New20 May 2015
At Number One Shoes I would help serve customers and help find them what they need and want. I would also do recovery when the shop was quiet and let in stock, also putting stock out into the shop.

My co-workers were very professional but fun at the same time, they always made long days go quicker.

I learned a great deal of patience while at Number One Shoes. And how to deal with unhappy customers.
Fun and fast paced work place
RETAIL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  New Zealand17 February 2014
Great friendly work environment
Awesome work team
Always fun
fun
Retail assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond-nelson new zealand9 July 2013
I loved working at number one shoes was a fun place to be but needed more ours.

I loved working there very relaxing and new every roll. I learned about retail and how to handle customers. my co workers were friendly.
Pros
got bonuses
Cons
not enough ours
Fun place to work
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland - New Zealand14 February 2013
- Full on day with Customer Service. Stock placement & replenishment.
- Confidence, Sales skills, Product knowledge, Cash handling, Checkout operations, Merchandising & Customer Service.
- Lead by example, Motivated the team, Confident, Directed, Planned, Assigned tasked & followed up.
- Team player, Worked for the same goal, Helpful, Motivated & Customer focused.
- When we have to say no to the customer (Out of stock)
- When we achieve sales target, Task completed on time.
Pros
2 free pairs of seasonal shoes
Cons
shoplifters