Number One Shoes
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Number One Shoes Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate8 reviews
New Zealand8 reviews
This job is perfect as your first entry into the workforce. Head office are always professional, store management on the other hand, not so much - favouritism is definitely a large factor.
Pros
Always busy, great customer service experience, friendly team members.
Cons
No pay rises.
The Blenheim branch is a fun place where everyone has fun. The manager makes sure everyone is physically and emotionally well.
I find that communication is really good and if there is a conflict all staff join to help out.
Pros
Team/Staff
Cons
No Cons
It is a very good industry to start work experience especially if you have not experienced working. They always put customers first and they are always willing to help. I have learned what replent is and how to deal with customers. Being a person that had never worked before I got into work experience with Number One Shoes I learnt that customers is an important key in a working industry as they will help the company succeed. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was sorting the different shoes.
Pros
close to home
Cons
not enough hours
Really loved my job working in the office at cabernet foods limited. great company to work for and the salary was more than reasonable. I was very sad the day I left cabernet as I learnt so much there and would have loved to have stayed
At Number One Shoes I would help serve customers and help find them what they need and want. I would also do recovery when the shop was quiet and let in stock, also putting stock out into the shop.

My co-workers were very professional but fun at the same time, they always made long days go quicker.

I learned a great deal of patience while at Number One Shoes. And how to deal with unhappy customers.
Great friendly work environment
Awesome work team

Always fun
I loved working at number one shoes was a fun place to be but needed more ours.

I loved working there very relaxing and new every roll. I learned about retail and how to handle customers. my co workers were friendly.
Pros
got bonuses
Cons
not enough ours
- Full on day with Customer Service. Stock placement & replenishment.
- Confidence, Sales skills, Product knowledge, Cash handling, Checkout operations, Merchandising & Customer Service.

- Lead by example, Motivated the team, Confident, Directed, Planned, Assigned tasked & followed up.

- Team player, Worked for the same goal, Helpful, Motivated & Customer focused.

- When we have to say no to the customer (Out of stock)

- When we achieve sales target, Task completed on time.
Pros
2 free pairs of seasonal shoes
Cons
shoplifters
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Number One Shoes?