Number One Shoes
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Number One Shoes Employee Review

1 January 2017
This company and store in particular have been amazing. Helping me grow and develop into the young lady I am today. They have been more than a family to me. I have been able to shine my abilities in retail which i didn't know I had. Management have gone above and beyond for me I am truly thankful for. They have helped me develop into higher roles each year. Co-workers have awesome work ethic and are a great bunch to work with. Hardest part about the job is being able to convert customers into buying as there isn't much of a size range for many people here in New Zealand. I enjoyed developing my knowledge within the company and picking up responsibilities within the store.
Pros
Family orientated team
Cons
Communication
6 November 2019
Team Member (Current Employee) - Whakatane, Bay of Plenty
Management is awesome, they genuinely care about us team members.
We create good relationships with our customers and if ever there is a problem my boss is awesome at problem solving whether its dealing with a customer complaint or finding where to put new arrivals (sometimes we get more shoes than our shelves).

Could do with more hours pay rate is good.
13 April 2019
Team Member (Former Employee) - Papatoetoe, Auckland
directly assist customers, process transactions, help merchandise the sales floor, and play a vital role in making our retail experience a positive one. Top notch customer service skills are a must, as is the ability to learn product knowledge quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
11 March 2019
Team Member (Former Employee) - Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
Cool place to work. Best retail job i’ve had by far. Always felt appreciated and the team was always willing to help each other out when needed. Management was firm but very fair which made going to work more enjoyable. The work load was spread evenly amongst everyone and it was a really positive environment to work in.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Number One Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.