Number One Shoes Employee Review

View all Number One Shoes reviews

Team Member (High Level) (Current Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay1 January 2017
This company and store in particular have been amazing. Helping me grow and develop into the young lady I am today. They have been more than a family to me. I have been able to shine my abilities in retail which i didn't know I had. Management have gone above and beyond for me I am truly thankful for. They have helped me develop into higher roles each year. Co-workers have awesome work ethic and are a great bunch to work with. Hardest part about the job is being able to convert customers into buying as there isn't much of a size range for many people here in New Zealand. I enjoyed developing my knowledge within the company and picking up responsibilities within the store.
Pros
Family orientated team
Cons
Communication

Other Number One Shoes Employee Reviews

I love this job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Whakatane, Bay of Plenty6 November 2019
Management is awesome, they genuinely care about us team members.
We create good relationships with our customers and if ever there is a problem my boss is awesome at problem solving whether its dealing with a customer complaint or finding where to put new arrivals (sometimes we get more shoes than our shelves).
Could do with more hours pay rate is good.
Normal day at work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Papamoa, Bay of Plenty31 August 2019
Definitely learnt a lot more about merchandising with finer details love working for the company just not enough hours customers always brings joy to my day especially when its slow
Pros
Desent Discount
Cons
Not Enough Hours